WOD PMT21B Blue Painter’s Tape is a high-performance masking tape that doesn’t ruin your walls or lose its holding power - AND glides off the roll smoothly.
Removable for up to 21 days after application, it is commonly used on: drywall, glass, hardwood floors, and wood trim. WOD Blue Masking Tape can be used for many applications such as to mask floors, hold polyethylene film, and make floor markings.
- Achieve sharp and smooth paint design.
- UV, sunlight, and moisture resistant.
- Easy to Install.
- 100% made in USA.
- Clean and dry the desired surface in order for the tape to stick properly.
- Do not stretch, it might lift or break.
- Make sure the tape is firmly adhered to the surface by pressing it down.
- Wait up to 60 minutes before you begin painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape.
- To prevent the paint from being pulled up, or from splitting along the paint line, use a utility knife or razor blade to separate it along the edges.
- Remove the tape at a 45 degree angle. If adhesive sticks to the surface, try a 90-degree angle.
Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber.
Thickness: 4.4 mils.
Core: 3 in. diameter core.
Temperature Resistance: Up to 203 F.