Harness Friction Tape
[WOD] FTC14 is a high-quality cotton friction Tape with non-corrosive rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive quality of this tape resists it from humidity and galvanic corrosion, and helps maintain a tight hold on rough and uneven surfaces. Industrial and electrical equipments require extra care to avoid physical damages caused by friction, over wrapping low voltage joints, or other electrical maintaintences. This high quality tape can be a great application for these areas. The cotton material used in the tape produces frictional properties. Fabric base used here ensures protection of electrical splices against punctures and abrasion.
- Automobile and electrical repairs. It is great for pinstriping on gardening tools, sports equipment, and construction tools to produce an enhanced grip.
- Designed for insulating industrial harness and electrical wires from physical damage caused by friction, and other physical maintenances. It is resistant to high temperature and abrasion. This tape covers and secures the possible cuts to helps protect the wires and connections in split tubing.
- This thin cotton material also ensures no nasty residue and provides good surface texture with flexibility. Heat Proof Engine Compartment Wiring Tape for VW, AUDI, BMW, & MAZDA
- Helps maintain a tight hold on rough and irregular surfaces. It is great for using on a shower brush or products with a slippery handle to resist water and maintain a nice grip.
- Adhesive: Non-corrosive rubber resin
- Carrier/Backing: Cotton cloth
- Thickness: 3 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 46 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Strength: 1000 Volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 176°F
- Elongation: 4%
- Specification Met: ASTM D4514-85
- Core: 1-1/2" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 51026 And Tesa 51608
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.