Premium Grade Laminated Hazard Striped Safety Warning Tape
WOD VSWT187L is a Hazard Striped Safety Warning Tape designed for marking of hazardous areas and emergency exits to control a temporary crowd, indicate construction area warning, directing foot and vehicle traffic. This conformable soft PVC vinyl tape does not corrode copper, brass, steel, or aluminum metals and is suitable for lane marking, floor marking, and safety coding.
The pressure sensitive rubber based adhesive and high quality vinyl used in this Safety Warning Tape makes it durable and resistant to weather and humidity. The high visibility make it a great choice for conveying an excellent visual awareness.
Tape is Available in 5 Vibrant Colors
Black/Yellow - Red/White - Black/White - Green/White - Magenta/Yellow
- For exterior use laminated film to reduce fading
- Lane marking (i.e. school gym floors all kind)
- Identify hazardous or restricted areas
- Marking tape for product during manufacturing process
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Laminated Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 6.3 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 17.6 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 176°F
- Elongation: 180%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Colors and Typical Meaning:
- Black/yellow = Physical Hazard / Caution.
- Red / white = Fire Equipment / First Aid
- Black/white = Traffic / Housekeeping
- Green/white = Decorative Identification
- Magenta/yellow = Radiation Hazard
Alternative to: 3M 5700 and 5702; Achem 41N & V16.; Shurtape VP415.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.