Commercial Grade Crystal Clear Label Protection Tape
WOD LPT20WB is a Commercial Grade Multipurpose Carton Sealing Packing Tape biaxially oriented polypropylene that is designed with a long-lasting acrylic adhesive to insulate and secure your boxes and packages during heavy-duty moving, shipping, and storage. See-through "CRYSTAL CLEAR" imprinted on 3" core. Crystal clear tape is non-yellowing & UV resistant with long shelf life and no fish eyes. Used for lamination and carton sealing. May also be used in cold temperature applications.
The strong adhesive offers consistent performance in a wide range of temperatures (32°F - 140°F). Being resistant to silver, split, and tear, provides this tape the ability to seal seams with one strip and keep boxes closed. The seal strengthens in the course of time to form a durable hold and ensures that your valuables are not damaged. With this super high performance durable long lasting tape, the heaviest packages can bear the weight and withstand rough handling.
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Laminating and Packing Tape
- Ideal choice for moving boxes, packaging, shipping, and long term storage.
- Acrylic adhesive helps you wrap large and heavy boxes quickly
- Applications such as home removals, shipping and mailing, storing and organizing household items, other household jobs, taping small moving boxes, and picture frames.
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Arylic
- Carrier/Backing: 28 micron biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Thickness: 2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 23 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F
- Elongation: 140%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Shurtape PP-807; Scapa 1250; 3M 821; Achem 12U; Permacel J/LAR-910.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).