Double Sided Crepe Paper Golf Grip Tape
Our own WOD "Double Coated" Crepe Paper Tape (DCPT35R) is a high quality saturated crepe paper coated on *both sides* with an aggressive natural rubber-based adhesive which is wound on a white crepe paper liner.
The tape has quick-stick adhesive characteristics that are used in the: printing industry, textile manufacturing (twisting/spinning process), steel rule die-makers/die-cutters (make-ready), & carpet installation.
- Primarily used for factory and clubhouse golf grip installation (repairing/replacing golf club grips).
- Core start-ups, splicing, holding, joining, attaching, mounting & laminating - where high "shear" & high "tack" are required.
- Bonding and laminating of a wide variety of plastics, metals, papers, and various types of parts to be machined.
- Removable stickers, labels, and bottle "outsert" attachment.
- Point of purchase displays and mounting promotional items.
- Mounting rubber or plastic printing plates.
- Temporary hold for protective packaging materials such as foam or cardboard used inside a shipment.
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Crepe paper
- Release Liner: white siliconized paper
- Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 47 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Quick Stick: 20 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 23 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 8.5%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG 592; Shurtape GG 200; DF 63.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.