Double Sided Polyester Fabric Tape
WOD DCCT61HM Double-Coated Polyester Fabric Tape is a white fabric backing and a white synthetic rubber adhesive. The product has an easy release, gold siliconized paper liner. Good tack & aggressive adhesion; bonds well to various surfaces & shapes. Suitable for use on most carpets and floorings. Hand-tearable and highly conformable. Not resistant to plasticizers.
- Due to the flexible fabric backing and the high coating weight, it is particularly suited for mounting on rough, fibrous surfaces, such as laying carpet.
- Used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: polyester cloth
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper liner
- Thickness: 6.1 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion (Exposed Side): 91 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Adhesion (Liner Side): 73 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 15 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 140°F
- Elongation: 10%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.