Kraft Flatback Tape
WOD KFT-PM2 Medium-Grade Flatback Packaging Tape is a quick, sure sealing, economical, pressure-sensitive flatback tape which can increase packaging line efficiency. It is versatile and offers a positive attractive seal which matches most corrugated cardboard. PM-2 is quick stick and has excellent adhesion which discourages pilfering. It performs well under a wide range of temperatures and through a wide range of humidity conditions (also performs well as a low temperature splicing tape). WOD KFT-PM2 meets USPS requirements, is not repulpable, and can be used on all types of cartons.
- Used for carton sealing, packaging, core starting, tabbing, splicing, picture framing, silk screening, and beaming/leasing.
- Other applications include picture framing to seal back of frame/artwork
- Adhesive: Natural/synthetic rubber blend How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: Kraft Flatback paper
- Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 57 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 36 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 225°F
- Elongation: 3%
- Specification Met: ASTM D6123, Type II; PPP-T-42C, Type II; C.I.D. A-A-883B Type II; Boeing BAC 5317
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG PM2.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.