WOD Duct Tape in Bulk, 12 Mil Contractor Grade, 60 Yards (Fluorescent Colors), DTC12F
- WHOLESALE DUCT TAPE - We only sell industrial grade duct tape by the case. You can mix and match colors and sizes in order to get a larger discount (Note: total rolls per case may change depending on tape size).
- STRONG AND STURDY - While most duct tape is only 8 or 9 MIL thick, ours weighs in at a hefty 11 to handle heavier loads (and stronger holds) without buckling under pressure. Perfect for patching holes and leaks, sealing cracks and crevices, and bundling loose items like cords and tubes. Just rip it, stick it and FIX it!
- INDUSTRIAL TAPE - Prevent metal pipes from aging and corrosion, and increase the service life of pipes. Can be used for the winding of air conditioning pipes, the bundling of everyday tools.
- TACKLE ANY PROJECT or REPAIR - Whether you’re sealing an air leak, bunding messy stage wires or getting creative with your own duct tape tuxedo, our ultra strong sticky tape is your go-to sidekick for projects big and small. Not so handy? It’s great for removing lint, opening jars and catching pesky house flies, too! What innovative new solutions will you use YOUR rolls for?
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - We sell real gaffers tape if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
Advanced Strength Contractor Grade Duct Tape. The polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive included to this tape is of high quality and makes the application easy and useful on uneven surfaces. Materials also control tape from twisting or curling. This excellent water resistance tape can be torn and removed off easily. An exported shipment needs a careful packaging to ensure it is waterproof and safe. Vinyl repairing, wrapping a parcel, and ductwork sealing are usages of this tape.
VERSATILE - Heavy Duty Silver Duct Tape can be used for:
- Temporary to permanent home repairs
- Patching ripped office chairs and couches
- Taping cords
- Warts removal
- Taping handles on broken tools
- Contractor repairs
- DIY projects
- Packing relief supplies
- Moving boxes
- Mailing cargo
- Wrapping packages
- Outdoor and automotive repairs
- And much, much more!
Great for Contractor Industries
Heavy Duty Contractor Grade Duct Tape has excellent shear values to surface and backing. It has good conformability and excellent resistance to tear. Used in HVAC industry to provide an excellent seal for thermal insulation and air conditioning ducts; as a moisture barrier for both indoor and outdoor applications; asbestos abatement applications; quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments; for splicing, vinyl repair, protecting, and bundling.
This fun and colorful tape can be a creative purchase for your crafty kid. A stagehand can use it for several jobs and applications.
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber How are adhesives different?
- Carrier/Backing: 63 Mesh polyethylene coated cloth
- Thickness: 11.8 Mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 30 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -31¬∞F to 176¬∞F
- Core: 3" in. diameter neutral
Alternative to: CDT-70; Berry Plastics Polyken 227; IPG AC43; Shurtape PC621 and PC-721; Ideal 469; Scapa 146; Tesa 64663; Achem DT39.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Full Pricing Table
60 YD - Fluorescent Yellow , Fluorescent Green , Fluorescent Orange , Fluorescent Pink
|ROLL SIZE||RLS/CS (ROLLS PER CASE)||QUANTITY ORDERING|