Industrial Grade Polyester Card Splicing Tape & Printed Circuit Board Tape
WOD PFT25P is a 1 mil translucent polyester film with 1.5 mils of silicone adhesive. Bonds quickly to silicone coated surfaces. Designed as a more stringent splicing tape for use on all types of substrates. Used in splicing of silicone treated papers, films and other substrates. Used for flexible circuit materials during manufacturing and subsequent processing, and as a protective maskant on panels subject to mild caustic or acid bath etching and plating.
- Used for component packaging & electrical insulation, edge reinforcement on books, webs, and more
- Used for masking adhesive seams in metal bonding processes
- Protects surfaces from splashes and chemical fumes in tin/lead stripping and gold tab plating.
- suitable for photo processing chemistry, acids, oils, solvents, aging, water immersion and staining.
- For splicing siliconized papers, films and non-woven materials in converting.
Adhesive: Fully cured silicone
Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
Thickness: 2.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 25 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 350°F
Max Service/Operating Temperature (30 min.): 220°C (428°F)
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Scapa Finite 578; CAP SC-4055.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.