Double Sided Paper Tape
WOD DCPT35R Double Coated Crepe Paper Tape is a high quality saturated crepe paper coated on both sides with a medium tack, high shear synthetic copolymer rubber based adhesive wound on a 60# white calendared siliconized paper liner.
WOD DCPT35R tape adhesive has excellent repositionability characteristics for general purpose bonding of papers, films, fabrics, and more; splicing, core start ups; great for holding wood cuts & dies with little to no residue upon removal; and mounting golf club grip handles depending on lubricant type. Do NOT laminate/bond to materials containing migrating plasticizers.
- Primarily used in golf club grip mounting applications depending on lubricant type
- Used in splicing applications and core start up applications
- Bonding and laminating to a wide variety of plastics, metals, papers, also various types of parts to be machined
- For Removable stickers and labels and bottle outsert attachment
- Point of purchase displays and mounting promotional items
- For mounting, adhering, attaching, temporary positioning and reclosable bags/ envelopes.
- For temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods
Adhesive: Synthetic copolymer rubber
Carrier/Backing: Crepe paper
Release Liner: 60# white siliconized paper
Thickness: 6 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 80 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 16 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Tack: 1.5 inches (rolling ball)
Application Temperature: 60°F to 120°F
Service/Operating Temperature: 0°F to 180°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: International Tape 282; Adchem 262C; 3M 400.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.