Industrial Grade Carton Sealing Packing Tape
WOD CSTC24PVC is a Industrial Grade Carton Sealing Packing Tape designed with quiet unwind, and a long-lasting Natural rubber based adhesive to insulate and secure your boxes and packages during heavy-duty moving, shipping, and storage. The Adhesive is highly recommended for recycle cartons and cold applications
The strong adhesive offers consistent performance to produce initial quick stick. Being resistant to silver, split, and tear, provides this tape the ability to seal seams with one strip and keep boxes closed. The seal strengthens in the course of time to form a durable hold and ensures that your valuables are not damaged. With this super high performance durable long lasting tape, the heaviest packages can bear the weight and withstand rough handling.
Tape is Available in 9 Colors
Black - White - Red - Dark Blue - Light Blue - Dark Green - Light Green - Orange - Yellow
Bookbinding Tape is Available in 8 Colors
Black - Red - Dark Blue - Light Blue - Dark Green - Light Green - Orange - Yellow
- Used in office environments where a quieter unwind tape is desired
- Seal cartons with recycled fiber content, heavy ink coverage, wax coated, or rough surfaces
- Tape is printable and heat shrinkable and can also be used on printed stock and recycled paper.
- Used as block-out for screen printers and for color coding, splicing, carton/can sealing & bundling
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Laminating and Packing Tape
- Ideal choice for moving boxes, packaging, shipping, and long term storage.
- Acrylic adhesive helps you wrap large and heavy boxes quickly
- Applications such as home removals, shipping and mailing, storing and organizing household items, other household jobs, taping small moving boxes, and picture frames.
Adhesive: Solvent-based natural rubber
Carrier/Backing: 35 micron unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) film
Thickness: 2.4 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 15 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 158°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4104 & 4124; IPG 600; Scapa 2210; 3M 690 Paklon; Achem CS24U & PV24; Shurtape PP808.
Note: 6" and 12" PRINTER rolls available. Call for Details
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.