Commercial Produce Bag Sealing Tape
WOD BSTC22PVC Bag Sealing Tape refill rolls are used to seal polyethylene and other film bags swiftly and efficiently when used in a bag sealing dispenser. Also used for color coding age of perishables.
WOD BSTC22PVC is a UPVC film coated with a solvent based natural rubber adhesive. Typical bags that can be sealed include produce bags, bakery products, candy items, floral arrangements, industrial parts, newspapers and hardware. It is also printable.
3/8" inch Tape is Available in 3 Colors
Clear - White - Tan
1/2" inch Tape is Available in 1 Color
- Tach-It Bag Sealers: E-3, E-7R, E-7RSS, 3235 and other tape bag sealers with 3/8" inch and 1/2" wide Neck
- Bag Sealers: BSTD12M, BSTD12SS, BSTD16WN, BSTD25P
- Seals polyethylene and other film bags swiftly and efficiently when used in a bag sealing dispenser (Produce Bags, Bakery Products, Candy Items, Floral Arrangements, Industrial Parts, Newspapers, and Hardware).
- For color coding age of perishables.
- Used for produce packaging, can sealing or bundling. Printable.
- Ideal for sealing poly bags. Protects shipment from being spoiled
Adhesive: Solvent-based natural rubber
Carrier/Backing: 32 micron unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) film
Thickness: 2.2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Adhesion: 15 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 176°F
Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4204; 3M 690; Cantech 222; Achem BS22 & BS24.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.