10 Ways to Make Your Holiday Gift Wrapping Stand Out
The holiday season is here, and that means it's time to start gifting. If you're anything like us, though, you might find yourself stuck in a rut when it comes to gift wrapping. Sure, there are some tried-and-true methods—like using the same paper from last year or wrapping everything in a newspaper—but we think there's a lot more to be done.
So we've put together a list of 10 ways you can make your holiday gift wrapping stand out this year:
1. Use Different Colors and Patterns
If you only use one color or pattern when wrapping presents, it will become boring quickly once people see them all over the house—which is why we recommend using different colors and patterns. They are fun and give your gifts more personality while still being festive enough for Christmas (or Hanukkah/Kwanzaa).
2. Use a Unique Ribbon or Bow
Think about using a fun bow or ribbon instead of the traditional paper ribbon that's usually used. You can find them in all sorts of styles and colors—just make sure you stick with something that matches the theme of your gift.
3. Wrap Gifts in Multiple Layers
Wrapping gifts in multiple layers can add style and intrigue to your gifts. If you're making a gift basket, for example, then try tucking a note inside each layer of tissue paper so that when your recipient unwraps it, they'll find something new to discover every time they open another layer — like hidden presents under Christmas trees.
4. Use Holiday-themed Stickers To Decorate Your Gift Wrapping
Stickers are a great way to add color and interest to any package without spending much time or money. You can find stickers at any craft store or dollar store during the holidays, and they come in every color imaginable. So, you'll be able to find something that works with whatever type of packaging you have in mind.
5. Use a Piece of Fabric To Decorate the Wrapped Gifts
If you're looking to add a bit more flair to your holiday gift wrapping, try using a piece of fabric or Barricade Tape to decorate the package. You can use fabric in many ways, such as wrapping the gift in it or folding it into bows. If you want to use fabric bows, try cutting out shapes from different types of fabrics and gluing them onto cardboard for a more durable bow.
6. Make It Unique for the Recipient
If you know the person getting this present, why not personalize their gift with a message or picture? This is an excellent way to say thank you and show that you care about them personally and not just as another name on your list of friends or potential customers.
7. Add a Touch of Sparkle
Sparkle makes any gift look special. If you're wrapping a gift for someone who has everything, why not adding the razzle dazzle? You can add some simple glitter to the paper or even buy a gift wrap that has it already on it. It will make your gift stand out from the others. You can either use adhesive tape to stick these items onto the package.
8. Try Making a Gift Tag
Gift tags are a simple way to add personalization to your holiday wrapping. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just a little something that lets the recipient know who the gift is from and how much you care about them. It also makes it easier for them to find their presents under the tree.
9. Be Creative With Your Paper Cutouts
Cutting out shapes from paper is easy to get fancy with your holiday gift wrapping without spending much money. You can cut out hearts, stars, or even snowflakes from construction paper and then use glue sticks or double-sided tape to stick them onto the front of your gift box.
10. Use a Variety of High-Quality Tapes To Create a Unique Look
To make your holiday gift wrapping stand out, try using a variety of tapes to create a unique look. Many people are only familiar with the standard packing tape, but other options can help you create bolder, more interesting designs. Try using the Metalized Tape, a non-reflective, high-performance material that will allow you to create even more innovative designs.
The Bottom Line
While you're busy wrapping gifts, don't forget to think about the tape you're using. It's an important factor in helping your gifts stand out!
If you want to make sure that your holiday wrapping stands out from the rest, we recommend using Metalized Polyester Film Tape and Barricade Tapes from Tape Providers. They have a wide range of colors and patterns, so it's easy to find one that matches your theme or style.
You can also get them for a great price when you buy them in bulk this December. Want to check?
But, Wait! What are you even wrapping there?
A Few Extra Gift Ideas, For him, for Her, and Them!
The key is to consider the person you are buying for and what they like and enjoy. Once you have a good idea of what that is, finding something they will love becomes much more accessible. There are plenty of gift ideas, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t know what to buy. Just take your time and use the tips in this article to help you find the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
Gift ideas for him can be tricky, but with some thought, you can come up with something great. Here are a few gift ideas to get you started:
- Sports equipment – If your gift recipient is into sports, why not get them some new equipment? This is a great gift that they can use and enjoy.
- Tools or a toolkit – A toolkit or set of tools is another great gift idea for the man who loves to work on projects around the house.
- A gift card – Sometimes, the best gift idea is simply a gift card to his favorite store or restaurant. This allows him to choose what he wants and makes it easy for you.
The best gift for a woman will vary depending on her interests and personality. However, there are a few gift ideas that are always sure to please:
- A gift card – A gift card to her favorite store or restaurant is always a winner.
- Fragrances – A beautiful fragrance is always a welcome gift for any woman.
- A day at the spa – A day at the hotel is a beautiful gift for any woman. She can relax and enjoy some much-needed pampering.
- Flowers – Flowers are always a popular gift choice for women and are sure to please any recipient.
- A gift basket – A gift basket is a great way to give her various gifts in one package. You can put anything you like in a gift basket, so it’s perfect for any woman on your list.
And, of course, we don't close ourselves in a box! We also have great gender-neutral gift ideas!
- Clothing – Something that everyone needs and can always use. Another reason is that it’s a very personal gift. Clothing can reflect someone’s personality and style, so it’s a great way to show your loved ones how much you care about them. A gift of clothing can be a much needed and appreciated gift.
- Art supplies – Art supplies make a great gift for anyone, regardless of gender. They’re a great way to express your creativity and can be much fun. Plus, they can be helpful for people who like to do arts and crafts projects. Whether your loved one is a beginner or an experienced artist, art supplies are sure to please.
- Books – People of all ages can enjoy books. Whether your loved one is a child or an adult, there’s a book out there that they’ll love. Secondly, books are a great way to learn new things and expand your knowledge. And finally, books can be a source of comfort and relaxation.
Giving gifts is a time-honored tradition that is enjoyed by people all around the world. There are many ways to give gifts; the best approach depends on the situation and the person receiving the gift. In general, however, choosing a meaningful and personal gift is essential. Gift-giving can be a lot of fun if you take the time to choose something unique.
Let us know what do you think!