Tensilized Polypropylene Strapping Tape
WOD PSTC28 Tensilized Polypropylene Strapping Tape is made with a strong tensilized polypropylene (TPP) backing with a rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive used on WOD PSTC28 has good initial tack and high shear resistance. When WOD PSTC28 Light Duty Tensilized Polypropylene Strapping Tape is properly applied the tape shrinks around loads and holds them tightly. An important feature of WOD PSTC28 Strapping Tape is its impact strength, which allows give-and-take without snapping.
Tape is Available in 4 Vibrant Colors
Black - White - Rust - Clear
- Used for palletizing & unitizing corrugated and paperboard boxes.
- Used for combining corrugated and cardboard boxes.
- Non-critical bundling applications
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: 25 micron tensilized polypropylene (TPP)
- Thickness: 2.8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 55 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 94.8 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 35%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4090, 4091, 4224 & 4287; STA 1222 & RZ-105; IPG 197 & 805; Shurtape PS-748.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.