Commercial Grade PTFE Fiberglass Fabric Teflon Tape
The 6.8 Mil - 36 yards TFE46 Teflon Tape is an ideal insulation solution crafted with a combination of warp and fill yarns, chemical and electrical properties, and mechanical components designed to withstand harsh environments, critical applications, and high temperatures. This specialized tape helps to minimize damage to vacuum sealer heating elements and ensure consistent bag sealing, while providing a sturdy barrier between the heating device and the bag.
WOD TFE46 Teflon Fiberglass Tape is a 6.8 mil PTFE insulation ideal for protecting and insulating electrical equipment, along with heat sealing bars, chute liners, gaskets, bearing surfaces, tabletop covers, guide rails and roll covers. Its features make it suitable for use in insulating heat sealing machines, electrical components, conveyor chutes, and other surfaces.
For high strength applications requiring increased durability, look no further than our premium WOD PTFE Glass Cloth Tape TFE46. Resistant to most chemicals, this reinforced PTFE tape provides a quick and durable solution to help reduce build-up on packaging and heat sealing machines. It functions as a longer-lasting, anti-stick or easy-release medium between surfaces where pressure, temperature changes and other factors may create a measure of adhesion. PTFE is chemical resistant and can be used as a temporary chemical barrier. The tape has a wide temperature use range, from -100°F/-73°C to 500°F/260°C, making it suitable for a variety of high temperature applications.
- Primarily used in Heat sealing machines.
- Provides a good barrier for the separation of dissimilar parts
- Protects surfaces helping reduce replacement parts
- Used in Roller wrapping, wire harnessing, squeak reduction, noise reduction, insulating, lining, shielding, protecting, composite bonding, flash breaking
- Designed to insulate a variety of vacuum sealer machines and electrical appliances.
- Fit virtually all FoodSaver series, incl. 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, GameSaver & Professional, and all Weston, Cabella's, Nesco, and Rival Seal-A-Meal models
- Ideal for virtually all FoodSaver models including 4800, 2244, 3240, 4440, 4865, 3880, 3460, 2840, 3840, 3835, 2440, 2450, 2860, 2240, 2840, FM2000, FM2100, GameSaver, Professional.
- Over the wire for vacuum sealers, under the wire for impulse sealers. Great for Weston Pro 2100, 2300 & more
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Carrier/Backing: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Teflon impregnated fiberglass cloth
- Release Liner: N/A
- Thickness: 6.8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Dielectric Strength: 6,100 volts
- Breaking Strength (Warp / Fill): 135 / 120 pounds per inch
- Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 500°F
- Elongation (Warp / Fill): 2.9% / 3.2%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 5452; DeWal 134-5; Saint Gobain SG25-05; Greenbelt 100-5S; W.F. Lake L40S-5; Taconic 6085-05; Chemfab 350-5S; Lanmar 635-5; AFC 25005S
Note: Thicker backing helps extend the service life over thinner versions when subjected to abrasion and wear
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.