Preservation & Sealing Tape Low Density Polyethylene Film
WOD LDPFT-9R is a film tape which combines a heavy duty, weather resistant polyethylene backing with a non-staining, clean removal, rubber based adhesive. WOD LDPFT-9R is UV and weather resistant as well as highly conformable (adheres snugly to contoured and irregular surfaces). It is used for long term preservation, sealing, and splicing applications. Also for direct protective masking on aircraft, trucks, boats, and industrial equipment during outdoor storage. It can be used in conjunction with outdoor shrink film to secure and seal the shrink film border firmly during transportation or extended outdoor exposure. It is designed to not leave adhesive residue, stains, or ghosting on most surfaces. Excellent low temperature operating adhesion.
LDPFT-9R Polyethylene Film Tape has a polyethylene (PE) film backing which makes the tape conformable and flexible to simple or complicated curves and structures. In addition, this tape has excellent durability and solvent resistance, high tack for a secure bond, and low elongation for a consistent surface bond.
Tape is Available in 7 Vibrant Colors
Clear - Black - White - Red - Green - Blue - *Yellow
*Yellow is available in 36 yd. length only
- Convention industry - floor marking, surface protection, wire identification, seaming/splicing of polyethylene sheeting and general purpose holding.
- Boating and RV industry - for taping seams and patching holes in poly sheeting and on vinyl pool liners.
- Low tack adhesive suitable for surface protection applications, overlaminate & patching where a highly conformable and clear material is required.
- Excellent moisture barrier that Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- Designed for masking of windows and doors in stucco applications.
- Short-term masking for stucco and plaster
- Great for general protection against moisture, UV, chemicals, solvents, and abrasion.
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) film
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 70 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 22 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 100%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 481, Berry Plastics Polyken 827; Scapa 136; PATCO 5400; Shurtape VP555; Cantech 278.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.