Low Density Polyethylene Film Tape
WOD LDPFT-5AE is a Cost effective alternative to LDPFT-5A. Its adhesive system provides good adhesion for surface protection applications. The tough polyethylene backing offers good abrasion and tear resistance. UV and solvent resistant. Long term aging stability without yellowing. Tape will not crack or craze after extended exposure.
- Greenhouse Repair Tape
- Splicing, general purpose sealing/seaming and spiral wrapping
- Excellent moisture barrier
- Protective overlaminate & patching where a highly conformable and clear material is required.
- Excellent moisture barrier that Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) film
- Thickness: 5.2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 27 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 4.6 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 122°F
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F
- Elongation: 200%
- Core: 3" Diameter on a Plastic Core
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.