Engineering Grade Plating Tape Polyester Splicing & Printed Circuit Board Tape
WOD PFT30RS is a 1 mil polyester film with 2 mils of silicone adhesive. Resists fumes and chemicals, and leaves minimum residue on removal. Allows visibility of circuitry after masking. Film will not break or split during application or removal. A protective tape designed to perform well in all phases of masking operations during printed circuit board production. Engineering grade plating tape. Protects surfaces from splashes and chemical fumes in tin/lead stripping and gold tab plating. Suitable for painting. Can be used for splicing of certain silicone coated papers and films.
- Used for component packaging & electrical insulation, edge reinforcement on books, webs, and more
- Masking operations during printed circuit board production
- Protects surfaces from splashes and chemical fumes in tin/lead stripping and gold tab plating.
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Thickness: 3 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 30 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 24 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 100%
- Dielectric Strength: 5,500 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: -100°F to 350°F
- Specification Met: UL510 Class B (130°C / 266°F)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Ideal 9111; Scapa 581; Permacel P-377; St. Gobain M741; 3M 8951; Bondtec 280; Specialty Tape S945.
Note: Item is stock in 144yds. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.