Polyester Splicing & Printed Circuit Board Tape
WOD PFT25CA is a 1 mil polyester film with 1.4 mils of electrical grade acrylic adhesive. Excellent resistance to solvents, heat and chemicals. Used for component packaging & electrical insulation, edge reinforcement on books, webs, etc. Exhibits high resistance to abrasives, acids, oils, aging, staining and water immersion.
- Used for component packaging & electrical insulation, edge reinforcement on books, webs, and more
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Thickness: 1.4 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 24 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Strength: 5,500 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 300°F (for 30 min.)
- Specification Met: UL510 Class B (130°C / 266°F)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: TLC CT941; 3M 853, 856; Saint Gobain M60; Scapa 525; Specialty Tape S975; Bondtec 371F & 372F.
Note: Item is stock in 144yds. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.