Blue Painter's Grade Masking Tape
WOD PMTB14UV is a High Quality Painter's Grade Masking Tape. With the help of a specially structured solvent based acrylic adhesive system included to this tape, it can be removed off all surfaces including drywall with no surface damage. The special characteristic of the adhesive system makes this tape UV resistance and controls the peel adhesion from increasing with time, to ensure easy removal, can withstand up to 2 weeks of outdoor exposure. This tape can be found with different widths and strengths. This tape can be a great choice for applying in painting operations. Weaker paper and lower-grade adhesive are used for making this tape which makes the application and adjustment easy.
- This tape is primarily applied to the painting to cover off unpainted areas.
- Used on shattered glass, walls, floors, cabinets, and stripes.
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Paper
- Thickness: 5.2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 19.4 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 27.8 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 203°F
- Elongation: 10%
- Quick Stick: 17.6 ounces per inch
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Shurtape CP27; IPG PT14; Cantech 128-1; 3M 2090, Nashua 140B
Note: Custom roll widths available upon request. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.