Lead Foil Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
WOD LFT5A Lead Foil Tape is a 100% pure lead foil which is highly malleable and can be shaped to the most intricate patterns. Coated with a specially designed aggressive acrylic adhesive system which is weather, solvent and heat resistant. Used for sealing double-paned windows; decorative leaded windows, radiation/ x-ray shielding; and as a vapor barrier and mask for electroplating. Comes on a paper release liner.
- Used for sealing double-paned windows
- Radiation barrier, x-ray shielding
- Masking x-ray plates, electroplating, and chemical milling
- Decorative leaded windows.
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Lead foil
- Release Liner: Paper
- Thickness: 6 mils (carrier)
- Adhesion: 35 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -30°F to 275°F
- Elongation: 15%
- Specification Met: Fed. Spec HH-T-0029, Amendment 2.
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 34201 & 420; Lamart 245L; 245L-R.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.