Label Protection Tape
WOD LPT16WB is a protection-grade film tape with an acrylic adhesive. It is used to protect shipping labels and other printed surfaces against damage from the elements and rough handling. WOD LPT16WB has excellent tack for quick adhesion; high clarity; and a non-yellowing adhesive that offers high resistance to ultra-violet (UV) radiation.
When you add a layer of WOD LPT16WB Label Protection Tape, you are adding a layer of protection to your box or surface. This can be essential in shipping and moving applications where the label is a critical part of the process.
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Laminating and Packing Tape
- Ideal choice for moving boxes, packaging, shipping, and long term storage.
- Acrylic adhesive helps you wrap large and heavy boxes quickly
- Applications such as home removals, shipping and mailing, storing and organizing household items, other household jobs, taping small moving boxes, and picture frames.
- Adhesive: Water based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: 23 micron biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Thickness: 1.6 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 19 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 15 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F
- Elongation: 140%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 3765; Permacel P-917; American 15T; IPG 261LPT; Central 470, R-2 150; STA 1201; Shurtape AP015; Achem LP16A.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.