Adhesive Backed Velcro Hook & Loop Tape
WOD HOOK & LOOP is a pressure sensitive hook-n-loop nylon fastener closure system manufactured with woven nylon yarns and bound by an acrylic binder coating. The hook and loop parts are sold separately (the rougher side is the hook and the softer fuzzy side is the loop). HOOK T91 and LOOP T93 can be sewn to fabrics or applied to rigid surfaces using the factory applied rubber-based adhesive. Can be straight-cut or mated and cut. High tensile strength material for reusable fastening of many products including quick changes of props in the theater industry. Long length, 25 yards (75 feet), for numerous applications. Backed with pressure sensitive rubber adhesive and protected by a removable liner.
- Fastening of many products including quick changes of props in the theater industry.
- Used in many applications from apparel and footwear to medical and other industrial uses.
- For applications that require robust closure strength and consistent performance.
- Adhesive: Hot Melt Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Woven Nylon
- Release Liner: Film
- Thickness: 68 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Shear: 13 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Note: Other widths & colors available upon request as a special order. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.