Heavy Duty Tensilized Polypropylene Strapping Tape
WOD PSTC38 Tensilized Polypropylene Strapping Tape is made with a strong tensilized polypropylene (TPP) backing with a rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive used on WOD PSTC38 has good initial tack and high shear resistance. The black backing has excellent UV resistance needed for outdoor use.
When WOD PSTC38 Light Duty Tensilized Polypropylene Strapping Tape is properly applied the tape shrinks around loads and holds them tightly. An important feature of WOD PSTC38 Strapping Tape is its impact strength, which allows give-and-take without snapping. Economical alternative to filament tape for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing corrugated and paperboard boxes.
Tape is Available in 3 Vibrant Colors
Black - White - Clear
- Used for palletizing & unitizing corrugated and paperboard boxes.
- Used for combining corrugated and cardboard boxes.
- Non-critical bundling applications
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Tensilized polypropylene (TPP)
- Thickness: 3.8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 55 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 149 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Elongation: 35%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4288 & 4092 (NOPI); Taratape 200; Shurtape PS-750; IPG 810.
Note: Available For “L” Clip long length applications. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.