Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Carton Sealing Packing Tape
WOD PCST3 is a Polyester Film Packaging Tape is a heavy-duty polyester film packaging tape used to meet the highest of quality & performance requirements. It is used for packaging, sealing, and splicing. This tape features extremely aggressive hot melt rubber based adhesive that insures instant holding power and provides a quick reliable seal when used for strip closure of regular slotted containers, overlap sealing, and fiber drum sealing. This polyester carton sealing tape is used for government packaging since it doesn't stretch or elongate like standard BOPP film packaging tape does.
- Ideal choice for Entrepreneurs and current E-Commerce Businesses, Brick and Mortar Stores, Warehouses, Dropshippers, and More looking for Laminating and Packing Tape
- Ideal choice for moving boxes, packaging, shipping, and long term storage.
- Acrylic adhesive helps you wrap large and heavy boxes quickly
- Applications such as home removals, shipping and mailing, storing and organizing household items, other household jobs, taping small moving boxes, and picture frames.
- Adhesive: Hot Melt/Synthetic Rubber Based
- Carrier/Backing: 50 micron Polyester (PET) film
- Thickness: 3 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 65 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 55 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -10°F to 140°F
- Elongation: 100%
- Specification Met: ASTM D5486, Type II, Class 2 (replaces PPP-T-60E, A-A-1830); A-A-1684C (replaces A-A-1684B, PPP-T-70)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Permacel P-929; Bemis BT-41; Taratape 41; Cantech 0228; 3M 351 (clear), 375; IPG 780.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.