Heavy Duty Corrosion Control SPVC Pipe Wrap Tape
WOD PWTB10 is is a 10 mil SPVC pipe wrap/surface protection tape that is highly resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalies, and corrosive chemicals. It comes wound on a 3" core. Provides electrical protection and protects pipe joints and conduit couplings for overhead or direct buried applications. Designed to be wrapped around itself on a pipe. Bacteria, fungus and abrasion resistant. Flame retardant.
- Highly resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalies and corrosive chemicals
- Bacteria and fungus resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: soft polyvinyl chloride (SPVC) film
- Thickness: 10 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 12 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Strength: 1000 Volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 176°F
- Elongation: 276%
- Water absorption rate: 0.290 maximum (25°C, 24 hours)
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 50; Achem PW10; Shurtape PW100 Permacel 306.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.