Heavy Duty Permanent Transfer Tape with Extended Liner
WOD T-TAKHD Double Coated Tissue Tape (Extended Liner) on Hand-Held Dispenser has a reinforced tissue-supported carrier for demanding permanent applications (which provides support without adding bulk). Each roll comes on a convenient hand-held dispenser. The liner on the tape can be easily removed because it has a non-adhesive or dry edge on each side of the tape (there is 1/8 inch of liner overhang on each side of the tape so a 1 inch wide roll would become 3/4 inch width of adhesive tape once the liner is removed). Dispenser T-Tak HD offers excellent adhesion and shear strength. Has aggressive rubber-based adhesive; great for heavier paper-to-paper attachments - even for curved or uneven surfaces. Tissue carrier is laminated to a siliconized paper release liner. The release liner is printed with the words "TO EXPOSE ADHESIVE REMOVE LINER" which makes it ideal when the tape is put on items being sent to end users.
- Point-of-purchase displays and signs
- Perfect for mounting heavy posters & signs, promotional displays, inventory tags on cartons, and mounting nameplates.
- For permanent poly bag sealing, board envelope and box fabrication
- For business forms presses and collators, tag and label mounting
- For packaging and box closure.
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
- Release Liner: 42# siliconized paper w/ finger-lift edge
- Thickness: 3.2 mil (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 90 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 20°F to 140°F
- Shear Strength (1000g): 48+ hours
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.