Definite Length Tape Dispenser
WOD DA080 is an Electronic “Heavy Duty” tape dispenser. Automatically dispenses and cuts virtually any tape - including duct tape. Designed for continuous industrial use. Compact design & heavy duty metal construction. Accepts tape widths from .375" to 3.15". Cuts lengths from 2" to 394". 9" max. outside diameter roll. 3" core. Adjustable feed intervals. Can be modified to dispense non-adhesive materials. Safety interlock. CONTINUOUS INDUSTRIAL USE.
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, hand-held tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Table-top dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual table-top dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electric dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape. Gummed tape dispensers, also known as water-activated tape dispensers, work with water-activated adhesive tape. These dispensers moisten each piece of tape as it is dispensed.
- Modified DA080 with special flat tape advancement rollers for protective films and foil tapes
- Automatically dispenses and cuts virtually any tape - including duct tape
- Designed for continuous industrial use applications
- Compact design and heavy-duty metal construction
- Accepts tape widths from .25" (6mm) to 3.15" (80mm)
- Cut lengths from 1.6" (40mm) to 394" (9999mm)
- Accuracy +/- .04" (1mm) (dependent on type of tape)
- 9" (251mm) maximum outside diameter roll
- Comes with standard 3" (76mm) core
- Adjustable feed intervals and safety interlock
- Can dispense some non-adhesive materials
- Switchable voltage (100v/115v or 230v)
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.