Flexible Magnetic Tape with Self Adhesive Backing
WOD MTI03 is Indoor Magnetic Tape is a flexible magnetic tape coated in a permanent, rubber based adhesive on one side and has a multipole one-face magnet on the other. The indoor tape has a high initial tack and is ideal for lightweight applications requiring a long-lasting adhesive. If you can apply tape to the surface you can easily create a magnetic area for graphics, signage, and more. A strong-hold ensuring no curl post application, easy removal with no residue.
WOD MTI03 Indoor Magnetic Tape is a single-faced multipole magnet so one side has a polarity and the other side is coated with an adhesive. The side with polarity would be attracted to ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel and cobalt. It would also be attracted to a magnet of the opposite polarity. The tape is slightly attracted to itself but has a stronger attraction to ferromagnetic materials.
- Used for holding objects such as white-wipe boards, official and non-official memo notes, bills or invoice on the refrigerator or other metallic substrates.
- The 30 mil thick magnet is best for lighter weight applications such as small graphics, displays, and calendars as compared to the 60 mil thick magnet that is able to hold items such as larger graphic signs, lightweight fabric materials and panels, nameplates, and more.
- For Trade show booths, Crafts, Displays and pictures, Nameplates, Interchangeable graphics, Presentation boards
Note Before Application
If your magnetic tape curls when you try to apply it to your surface, this is due to being wound in a roll and has no effect on the magnetic properties or quality of the tape. Simply unwind and cut your piece from the roll, place under a weight (e.g. a book or stack of papers) for a short period of time to help "flatten" out the strip of magnetic tape, then apply to your surface as normal.
- Adhesive: Rubber based
- Carrier/Backing: Magnetic Material
- Release Liner: silicone coated paper
- Adhesion: 128 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Application Temperature: 50°F (minimum)
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 150°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Wider rolls, strips and die cuts are also available. May be custom made for your specific applications: Precut or prescored; die-cut into any shape; with or without adhesive; different magnetizing forces and pole arrangements based on product and strength required; in thicknesses from 0.020" to 0.120". Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.