Dry Vinyl Tape
WOD VDTY4 is a Non-adhesive plasticized polyvinyl chloride film tape. Easy unwinding characteristics - tape clings firmly to it's own backing for tight wrap (Self-Fusing). High elongation and good strength to permit trouble-free binding of wiring harnesses for the automotive industry.
Dry vinyl tape also used for plating applications - high stretch, good "cling" characteristics and great conformability provide for superior masking in hard chrome and other plating applications. UL510 Flame Resistant. Cold flexibility - no cracking.
- Masking in hard chrome and other plating applications
- Binding of wiring harnesses for the automotive industry.
- Self-Fusing for wrapping
- Adhesive: N/A
- Carrier/Backing: Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 3.94 Mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Tensile Strength: 8.6 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Specification Met: CE
- Core: 1.5" in. diameter neutral
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.