Double Sided White Foam Ultra High Bond Tape
WOD DCFAUHB16W Ultra High Bond Double Coated Tape is general purpose acrylic adhesive with a firm foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
WOD DCFAUHB16W Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of high surface energy (HSE) substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, acrylic, polycarbonate and painted or sealed wood and concrete. Our bonding tapes provide excellent shear strength, surface adhesion, durability and temperature resistance. Applications for this tape include stiffener bonding and panel and trim attachment.
- Used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display and general industrial.
- Used for Decorative material and trim
- Provides solutions such as industrial joining and metal fabrication
- Replacing rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners
- Bonding flexible printed circuits (FPC) to aluminum stiffener or heat sinks
- Commonly used to creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Perfect for bonding components in the elec- tronics industries, such as computers, consumer electronics, white goods, bonding thin sheet metal and plastics.
- Adhesive: Ultra high bond acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Foamed acrylic
- Release Liner: Red polyethylene film
- Thickness: 15.7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 124 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 156 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 212°F
- Short Term Temperature Resistance: up to 320°F
- Dynamic Shear Strength: 114 pounds per square inch
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 4920; Hi-Bond 4040W.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.