Double Sided Tissue Paper Tape
WOD DCTT59WBA Double Coated Tissue Paper Tape is a white, non-woven tissue coated on both sides with an aggressive, modified solvent free water based acrylic adhesive, wound on a 50# siliconized gold glassine release liner. Provides a strong durable bond with good dynamic and static shear strength on most surfaces. Excellent adhesion to non-polar PE films and foams which are difficult surfaces to splice or laminate.
WOD DCTT59WBA is very resistant to humidity and weather when bonded; and very good temperature, UV, and aging resistance; however, tape exhibits moderate resistance against solvents. Superior conformability to irregular surfaces due to its heavy adhesive coat weight. Designed for heavy-duty splicing and permanent holding, with excellent performance on smooth or rough surfaces. Used for core start-ups, splicing of heavy webs such as wallpaper, holding, joining, attaching and mounting.
- Designed for heavy-duty splicing and permanent holding
- Used for core start-ups, splicing of heavy webs such as wallpaper, holding, joining, attaching and mounting
- Adhesive: Modified solvent free water based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
- Release Liner: Gold glassine 50# liner
- Thickness: 5.9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 84 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 320°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.