Double Sided Tissue Paper Tape
WOD DCTT47A Double-Coated Tissue Paper Tape is a 4.7 mil thick white, non-woven tissue tape coated on both sides with a solvent based acrylic adhesive. It is wound on a siliconized 90 gr. gold glassine paper release liner. WOD DCTT47A exhibits good permanent adhesive strength as well as good static and dynamic shear properties on most surfaces, even when heat is applied. No plasticizer migration on most surfaces. Perfect for splicing of plastic film, paper, foil, cardboard and corrugated carton. Can also be used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications.
- For splicing of plastic film, paper, foil, cardboard and corrugated carton
- Used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications
- Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Non-Woven Tissue paper
- Release Liner: Siliconized 80 gsm gold glassine paper
- Thickness: 4.7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 83 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 22°F to 248°F
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 105°F
- Rolling Ball Tack: =< 50mm
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 7158, 50658, 4959, 50605; Shurtape DT200; 3M 469; Achem DT63Q; V. Himark L2450.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.