Double Sided Tissue Paper Tape
WOD DCTT39WBA Double Coated Tissue Paper Tape is a white, non-woven tissue coated on both sides with a modified, solvent free water based acrylic adhesive, wound on a siliconized gold glassine 50# release liner. It exhibits good permanent adhesive strength as well as good static and dynamic shear properties on most surfaces, even when heat is applied. No plasticizer migration on most surfaces. Excellent corrugators’ splicing tape. Made specifically for corrugated, heavy paper and film splicing; but also used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications.
- Double-sided mounting and splicing tape
- Mounting signs, covers and nameplates
- Mounting door linings in the car industry
- Mounting plastic bags, dispatch bags, continuous stationery, posters.
- Splicing paper and film webs
- Process and lamination support in leather industry
- Adhesive: Solvent-free acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
- Release Liner: Gold glassine 50# liner
- Thickness: 3.9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion (1 hr. dwell): 36 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Dynamic Shear: 48 lb/in2
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 392°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4959, 50453 & 7158; Venture 585; Shurtape DF-633; Scapa 5711; 3M 400, 404, 406.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.