Double Sided Tissue Paper Tape
WOD DCTT39A Double-Coated Black Tissue Tape is a non-woven tissue tape coated on both sides with a modified, solvent-free acrylic adhesive, wound on gold paper release liner. The tape exhibits a strong direct tack and continuous adhesive strength, as well as dynamic shear strength on most surfaces. Since it is a tissue tape it is also hand tearable; no scissors required. DCTT39A is an excellent corrugators' splicing tape. Also no plasticizer migration on most surfaces. Used in manufacturing for continuous web processes when a visual splice is needed. Good temperature, UV and aging resistance.
- Primarily used in manufacturing for continuous web processes when a visual splice is needed.
- Adhesive: Solvent-free acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 3.9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 47.5 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 320°F
- Elongation: 1%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.