Double Sided Tissue Paper Tape
WOD DCTT32A Double-Coated Tissue Paper Tape is a White, non-woven tissue carrier coated on both sides with a solvent based acrylic adhesive, wound on white PE coated paper liner. Quickly bonds to smooth surfaces like metal plates, films and plastics. Used to fix and laminate various substrates of electronic devices and components. For general holding, attaching, joining, and laminating application.
- For core starting, splicing paper and film
- Used to fix and laminate various substrates of electronic devices and components
- For general holding, attaching, joining, and laminating application
- Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Tissue paper
- Release Liner: PE coated paper liner
- Thickness: 3.2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 54 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 5.7 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 248°F
- Rolling Ball Tack: =< 100mm
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG DCT101A; V. Himark F2410.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.