Double Coated Scrim Tape
WOD DCST31WBA Double Coated Scrim Tape is an aggressive clear polyester (PES/PVA) scrim tape coated on both sides with a modified solvent free water based acrylic adhesive. The adhesive system of this double-sided tape has excellent tack combined with high adhesive strength. Bonds well to nearly all materials, even to difficult surfaces like foams, PE and PP films.
WOD DCST31WBA is APEO/APE free and is hand tearable. Excellent temperature, UV, aging and water vapor resistance. Acrylic adhesive provides long term performance. Scrim reinforcement provides for improved lay down. Used for permanent bonding of various materials such as fabrics, wallboard, plastic, metal and wood surfaces. Used for laminating foams and films (its thin characteristic makes it suitable for low-relief laminations). Also used to make frames self-adhesive. Comes on a gold 90 gr. siliconized paper release liner.
- Used for laminating foams and films (its thin characteristic makes it suitable for low-relief laminations)
- Used for permanent bonding of various materials such as fabrics, wallboard, plastic, metal and wood surfaces
- Used to make frames self-adhesive
- Used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications
- Adhesive: Solvent free water based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PES/PVA) scrim
- Release Liner: Gold 90 gr. siliconized paper
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 76 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 194°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.