White Double Sided PVC Tape
WOD DCPVC98 is a white PVC film coated on both sides with a modified acrylic adhesive, solvent free, based on aqueous dispensions. It's adhesive strength builds up with time (1 hour dwell time) and it is very moisture and temperature resistance. The adhesive on this double-sided tape has good tack and adheres extremely well to PE and PP films as well as to rough surfaces such as chipboards. WOD DCPVC98 is also APEO/APE free.
- For hemming vinyl banners and decorative trim on appliances and furniture.
- For securing attachment of extruded plastic profiles in furniture and general industries
- For permanent mounting of nameplates and decorative trim on appliances and furniture.
- For bonding trims in automotive and other industries
- For mounting plastic and wooden trims, mounting decorative POS materials and displays, mounting signs and scales, mounting and bonding in the appliance industry.
- Adhesive: Modified acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Release Liner: 90g/m2 gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 9.84 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion (1 hr. dwell): 164 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 266°F
- Specification Met: APEO/APE free
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.