White Double Sided PVC Tape
WOD DCPVC91W is a white PVC film coated on both sides with a solvent based acrylic adhesive. On a gold siliconized paper liner. The adhesive system of this two-sided tape is extremely aggressive and will bond to nearly all materials (even on difficult surfaces like foams, PE and PP films). It has excellent temperature, UV, aging, and water vapor resistance. Used for bonding rubber, plastic, metal, and wood substrates.
- For securing attachment of extruded plastic profiles in furniture and general industries
- For permanent mounting of nameplates and decorative trim on appliances and furniture.
- For bonding trims in automotive and other industries
- For mounting plastic and wooden trims, mounting decorative POS materials and displays, mounting signs and scales, mounting and bonding in the appliance industry.
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: White polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Adhesion: 110 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Elongation: 35%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4970; Scapa S301; 3M 419; IPG 597; Lohman 370.
Note: Other roll widths and/or lengths available upon request. Call or E-mail us now for Details!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.