White Double Sided PVC Tape
WOD DCPVC55W is a 1.5 mil White PVC film coated on both sides with a solvent based acrylic adhesive. This product comes with a gold siliconized paper release liner. Extremely aggressive adhesive bonds well to nearly all materials, even to difficult surfaces like foams, PE and PP films. Excellent temperature, UV, aging, and water vapor resistance.
- For securing attachment of extruded plastic profiles in furniture and general industries
- For mounting of signs and large format graphics
- For bonding trims in automotive and other industries
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: White polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Thickness: 5.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Adhesion (1 min. dwell time): 80 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Elongation: 100%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.