Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPP85A Double Coated Film Tape is a high performance transparent polypropylene (PP) film coated on both sides with an age resistant solvent-based acrylic adhesive. Extremely aggressive (ensuring permanency of the bond) even when exposed to UV, humidity, solvents and chemicals. Bonds well to nearly all materials metal, plastic, HSE, LSE, rough surfaces, and more. Used for mounting plastic and wooden trims, fabrication of heavy decorative materials and displays, mounting of transparent signs and scales, bonding vinyl decals, and the attachment of plastic corner guards or extrusions. Can also be used for polyethylene tarp seams and hems. Both static and dynamic shear resistance is excellent.
- Used for mounting plastic/wood trims, fabrication of heavy decorative materials and displays.
- Self-adhesive mounting of decorative and packaging materials
- For bonding vinyl decals, and attaching plastic corner guards or extrusions
- Bonding of foils, fabrics, paper and plastic materials
- Ideal for Mounting of transparent signs and scales
- Adhesive: Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Carrier/Backing: Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 8.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 80 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 5 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 248°F
- Short Term Temperature Resistance: up to 320°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 51970.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.