Double Sided Polyester Carpet Tape
WOD DCPP43HM Double Coated Film Tape is a clear BOPP (polypropylene) film tape with a hot melt rubber adhesive on a gold siliconized liner. High stretch for curved or intricate surfaces. High adhesion to paper, plastic and metal surfaces, and excellent aging properties. Used for core start-ups, splicing, holding, joining, attaching, mounting, and laminating applications. Good adhesion to rough surfaces when to be used on slippery rugs and any loose carpets for safety purposes.
- For Securing unsafe rugs or slipping bath matts and hold snagging doormats firmly in place.
- Self-adhesive mounting of decorative and packaging materials
- General purpose fixing tape
- Bonding of foils, fabrics, paper and plastic materials
- Ideal for rigorous splicing applications and bonding plastics to metals
- Adhesive: Hot melt rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Release Liner: White siliconized paper
- Thickness: 4.3 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 71 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 5 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Elongation: 800%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: International Tape 850; Tesa 64622.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.