Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPP38R Double Coated Film Tape is a clear BOPP (polypropylene) film tape with a synthetic hot melt rubber adhesive on a gold siliconized liner. Used for core start-ups, splicing, holding, joining, attaching, mounting, and laminating applications. Good tack on flat surfaces.
- Self-adhesive mounting of decorative and packaging materials
- General purpose fixing tape
- Bonding of foils, fabrics, paper and plastic materials
- Ideal for rigorous splicing applications and bonding plastics to metals
- Adhesive: Synthetic hot melt rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 3.8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion (Exposed Side): 73 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Adhesion (Liner Side): 110 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 23 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 140°F
- Elongation: 140%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 64621; Venture 1162, 1163; Sicad 700RDA; 3M 9576; Davik DS4101; Boma 4140.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.