Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPE35A Double Coated Film Tape is an opaque red polyester film coated on both sides with an aggressive high performance clear acrylic adhesive. Used for splicing paper, corrugated paper, plastics, films, foils, low/high energy surfaces, and other continuous web processes when a visual splice is critical. The tape has high tack, adhesion and shear strength an also has excellent low and high temperature resistance. The tape comes on a white siliconized paper release liner.
- Ideal for laminating difficult substrates and various webs, such as dissimilar metals, foams, and foils.
- For mounting nameplates and keyboard assembly
- For high speed flying splice of paper, corrugated paper, plastics, films, foils, and other continuous web processes when a visual splice is critical
- For splicing thin plastic films.
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Water Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Release Liner: White siliconized paper
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 95 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 7.5 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Application Temperature: 50°F (minimum)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 225°F
- Elongation: 100%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Venture 515R; 3M 9420 & 9737R; Berry Plastics Polyken 756; International Tape 713R; Scapa 5234R; Newbond TF2404.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.