Double Sided Polyester Tape
WOD DCPE24WBA Double Coated Film Tape is a clear thin polyester film coated with an aggressive synthetic solvent free water based acrylic adhesive and wound on a blue siliconized paper release liner. Adheres to nearly all materials, even to difficult surfaces like foams and PE film.
WOD DCPE24WBA double-sided film tape has Good alternative to adhesive transfer tapes as it is thin, hand tearable, and easier to apply by hand and offers cery good temperature, UV, aging and water vapor resistance. Perfect for splicing of papers, plastics, films, foils, etc. No plasticizer migration. Can be used for splicing, bonding, and laminating paper, corrugated paper, films, plastics, foils, etc. For mounting nameplates, keyboard assemblies; laminating various webs.
- Ideal for laminating difficult substrates and various webs, such as foams and foils.
- For mounting metal or plastic badges and signs
- For fixing reflection foil to LCD frame
- For splicing thin plastic films.
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Water Acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Release Liner: Blue siliconized paper
- Thickness: 2.4 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 47 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 212°F
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4972.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.