Double Sided Crepe Paper Tape
Double Coated Heavy Paper Tape is a white paper tape coated on both sides with an aggressive, modified, solvent-free, water-based acrylic adhesive. WOD DCPT40WBA comes on a gold siliconized paper liner and has good dynamic and static shear strength, with no plasticizer migration on most surfaces. This tape features good water-vapor, operating temperature range, and UV and aging resistance. The dwell time (amount of time the tape should remain in place for maximum adhesion) for the acrylic adhesive is one-hour. WOD DCPT40WBA Double Coated Heavy Paper Tape has shown moderate resistance to chemicals but should be tested first.
WOD DCPT40WBA Double Coated Heavy Paper Tape is an excellent corrugated splicing tape. The direct and durable adhesive strength of WOD DCPT40WBA helps to make the splicing process quick and ensures consistent, high-performance. In addition, WOD DCPT40WBA performs well when used for other applications such as holding, joining, attaching, and laminating.
- Bonding and laminating to a wide variety of plastics, metals, papers, also various types of parts to be machined
- For removable stickers and labels and bottle outsert attachment
- Point of purchase displays and mounting promotional items
- For mounting rubber or plastic printing plates
- For temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods
- Adhesive: Water based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: Paper
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper
- Thickness: 6.7 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 88 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 248°F
- Elongation: 5%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Permacel P-05
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.