Double Sided Polyester Fabric Tape
WOD DCCT93HM Double-Coated Polyester Fabric Tape is a fabric tape coated on both sides with an aggressive synthetic hot melt rubber adhesive. The tape is 9.25 mils thick exclusive of the release liner. Offers instant tack and adhesion on rough surfaces. Application used include carpet laying; fixing & splicing of textiles; securing polyethylene film to brick & cinder block walls; and other general mounting on rough or fibrous surfaces.
WOD DCCT93HM provides additional support during prepping applications of abatement areas. Its white polyester cloth substrate is coated with white adhesive and the tape comes on a gold siliconized paper release liner. Tape is hand tearable and not plasticizer resistant.
- Due to the flexible fabric backing and the high coating weight, it is particularly suited for mounting on rough, fibrous surfaces, such as laying carpet.
- Used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications
- Used to hold signs and dispensers for POP merchandising
- For carpet and pad installation at convention centers, arenas and hotels
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: polyester cloth
- Release Liner: Gold siliconized paper liner
- Thickness: 9.3 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion (Exposed Side): 128 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Adhesion (Liner Side): 99 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 140°F
- Elongation: 15%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4934; Shurtape DF-642; International Tape 319; Sicad 730-GDA; Venture 581.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.