Printed Packaging Carton Sealing Tape
WOD PPT-20 polypropylene packaging tape with imprinted legends comes in clear, tan, and white film. It is used for carton sealing, splicing, and identification. WOD Printed Packaging Tape uses a water based acrylic adhesive. Imprinted legends include "FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE", "WARNING / AVISO", and "IF TAPE SEAL IS DISTURBED CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE SIGNING".
- This tape is primarily applied sealing boxes and envelopes
- Used on shattered glass, walls, floors, cabinets, and stripes.
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
- Carrier/Backing: Paper
- Thickness: 5.2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 19.4 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 27.8 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 203°F
- Elongation: 10%
- Quick Stick: 17.6 ounces per inch
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: IPG 321CP; STA 124x; 3M 3771; IPG 3215P; Achem 12B.
Note: Custom printed tapes are available. Please call / e-mail us for product information and pricing. For Online orders please go to Custom Printed Tape!
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.