Commercial Produce "Bag Sealing" Tape
WOD BSTC22PVC Bag Sealing Tape refill rolls are used to seal polyethylene and other film bags swiftly and efficiently when used in a bag sealing dispenser. Also used for color coding age of perishables.
It is a UPVC film that is coated with a solvent based natural rubber adhesive. Typical bags that can be sealed include: produce bags, bakery products, candy items, floral arrangements, industrial parts, newspapers and hardware. The Tape is also able to be printed on, which means that you can add your custom logo to the tape.
3/8" inch Tape is Available in 3 Colors
Clear - White - Tan
1/2" inch Tape is Available in 1 Color
- Tach-It Bag Sealers: E-3, E-7R, E-7RSS, 3235; And other tape bag sealers with a 3/8" inch and 1/2" wide neck.
- Bag Sealers: BSTD12M, BSTD12SS, BSTD16WN, BSTD25P
- Seals polyethylene and other film bags swiftly and efficiently when used in a bag sealing dispenser (Produce Bags, Bakery Products, Candy Items, Floral Arrangements, Industrial Parts, Newspapers, and Hardware).
- For color coding age of perishables.
- Used for produce packaging, can sealing or bundling. Printable.
- Ideal for sealing poly bags. Protects shipment from being spoiled
- Adhesive: Solvent-based natural rubber
- Carrier/Backing: 32 micron unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) film
- Thickness: 2.2 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 15 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: Up to 176°F
- Elongation: 75%
- Core: 3" Diameter
Alternative to: Tesa 4204; 3M 690; Cantech 222; Achem BS22 & BS24.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.