Reverse Wound Adhesive Transfer ATG Tape
WOD ATG47RW ATG Tape is a double sided tape that carries a Glass Stabilized Solvent Based Acrylic Adhesive acid neutral not soluble in water, and the roll comes reverse wound on a brown paper release liner. The tape can be used on pictures, paper web, and sealing envelopes; assuring that the tape will not yellow or discolor your photo or artwork over time and for that is preferred by all our scrapbookers.
REFILL TO AN ADHESIVE TRANSFER GUN (ATG) TAPE
These rolls are commonly used with a dispenser (ATG GUN) making the application process easy and time efficient. We recommend using our ATG Tape dispenser the WOD ATG-50.
HOW TO LOAD INTO THE DISPENSER
On certain ATG GUNS or Dispensers it might not be as easy. When using the pink scotch gun the tape might be loose and will not fit perfectly. In some cases the tape might be wound improperly which does not mean that the roll is useless or defective; by watching a video on YouTube searching for "how to fix ATG tape" in less than 5 minutes the roll will be perfectly wound.
ATG Dispensers to be used
• WOD ATG-50 Dispenser
• Scotch 700 Yellow Dispenser
• Scotch 085 Pink Glider (Please leave a note if using this Gun)
- General mounting and holding
- Point-of-purchase displays and signs
- Design and packaging of prototypes
- Picture framing
- Paper web splicing
- Pealing envelopes
- Used for gap filling, mounting nameplates & trim-joining.
- For use on displays, POS, posters, and more
- Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
- Carrier/Backing: N/A
- Release Liner: 50# gold paper
- Thickness: 4.7 mil (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 1 minute: 78 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel) / 24 hours: 105 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 230°F
- Short Term Temperature Resistance: up to 284°F
- Core: 1" Diameter
Alternative to: 3M 926, 969; Scapa TD-500; Tesa 425BPV5.
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.